Sunday, May 18, 2008

Couldn't Help Myself

Dearest friends, I realize you already think I'm a little crazy, but I just had to do it: I've compiled my favorite "Twilight" cast pics and made them into a slide show for everyone's (or at least my own) viewing pleasure. I tried to keep the pictures relevant to the "Twilight" movie, rather than random photos of the actors themselves; however, most of the pictures I found were of Edward (Robert Pattinson), with only a few including Bella or other cast members...but who's complaining, really?

2 comments:

  1. Rachel - you're a woman after my own heart! :) Twilight is a weakness of mine as well! I love Love LOVE that you have a blog! Isn't this a fun way to keep in touch? You look really good by the way, and it sounds like you're still as busy as ever! I was dissapointed we couldn't see you in Utah...but the reason that kept me Idaho was worth it! ;) Keep posting...I love it. (Now we just have to get TeAnn to start a blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this posting. You are not crazy, you are human! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete