Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A New Smile

I've always been self-conscious about my teeth. Even after three years of braces, I never loved the way they looked -- until now. I had Dr. Larsen put veneers on my front six teeth and am thrilled with the results! Everyone says I smile bigger and all the time; who could blame me, though? I probably sound like an infomercial for cosmetic dentistry, but having a beautiful smile makes me feel beautiful all over -- haha!

Here's my smile before...


...and now!




Happy. :)

6 comments:

  1. That is awesome! He did a great job, they look fantastic. Now let's see a full VCR shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Face shot. Haha. iPhone autospell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you FINALLY got your permanent veneers (sp?) I also want to see pics of your sisters wedding dress that you made. Please post some pics of the wedding this week! Oh yeah, and tell Andrea congrats for me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love your cute bangs too. I also would love to see a picture of your sister's wedding dress :)

    ReplyDelete