Thursday, August 6, 2009

In a Hurry

Here's a quick update, just so y'all know I didn't fall off the face of the earth....

I just got back from a fun little road trip to Lake Tahoe. It was the first time I'd been on vacation with my family, so even though some of us were missing it was wonderful. We caught lots of fish in the Carson River, and played a ton of games....who could ask for a better time? I'll have pictures to post a little later.

On Tuesday I had lunch with my dearies Teann and Lauryl. It was so fun to visit and catch up on each others' lives. I can't believe how amazing these girls are; I've missed our little barbershop quartet so much! It was a good time for all, little Jaron's toe-biting incident aside.



I also had a date with my dearest Vanessa last night. Ahh, I love that girl. So does Joshy; they're getting married on my anniversary (five years already?!?!)....I am so excited for her!



I'll have more time to share pictures and stuff in a couple of weeks, but right now I've got to jet. I'm on my way out the door....to go to MEXICO!

See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel! I love you too! I had such a wonderful date with you. Enjoy Mexico and I will talk to you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete