Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sick Days

Right now I am curled up on the couch in a blanket, watching Nick Arrojo work his magic on a school teacher's froufy fro. I feel like poo. My head hurts, my body aches, my back is killing me. My throat hasn't been this sore since I had mono in the eighth grade. And, seeing as this is the position I've assumed since Friday morning, I am excruciatingly bored. I wish that I felt well enough to do something productive, but as it is, all I want to do is sleep. I keep forgetting that with my DV-R, I can fast-forward through commercials now. I think I've seen the Kaboom! commercial 3 times in the past 40 minutes...man, that guy bugs me!

I think it's gonna be a long day.

Entertain me?

1 comment:

  1. you know what you need? a big hearty bowl of chicken noodle soup. and a grilled cheese sandwich. oh yeah, you heard me. the perfect 'get better' food. i will bring it to you if you want........ ;) love ya rach, i really hope you get feeling better.

    ReplyDelete