Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Miss Me?

Hello again, from the world's boringest blogger. I swear I've become just a blob lately as, Christmas presents aside, I've failed to exert an ounce of effort towards anything productive. It's been really nice, though. I spent the last two weeks working in Ogden, setting up hundreds and hundreds of mortgage files for the credit union. The work was a little monotonous, but I enjoyed the mindlessness of it. Plus, we got to stay with my in-laws for nearly the entire Christmas break, which made it really feel like a vacation. We played games every night and ate all kinds of rubbish. Whitney and I discovered our true calling in life: rock stars. Well, guitar heroes, actually...we really tore it up on the Wii. Pretty impressive for two girls who don't like video games. I also enjoyed whipping up some sweet Rachelpologies for Christmas, like the jacket I made for Andrea:




And now I'm back to school. Blah.

6 comments:

  1. That Jacket is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    Ryan and I are trying to downsize..and when I suggested we sell the wii, he came back with a "then you have to sell your sewing maching"!!! uhhhhh, NO! so we're keeping both! I need to get it out more to prove I really do use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!!!!!! You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME jacket. good job rach.

    Just think, in 4 months there will be NO MORE HYGIENE SCHOOL! YES!!!!! it's true! I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy mackeral (fish- can't spell that one)! I am just constantly in awe at what you are able to do! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed - and envious - of your sewing skills! I wish I had the desire to learn . . . I was scrolling through your blog so I saw a couple of your pieces and man, they rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rachel! This is Tricia from the ward (and Kara's sister). We found your blog via Kara's and hope you don't mind us checking it out. I didn't know you sewed! It's a skill I'm trying to develop but not having much luck. I've also been meaning to tell you that your hair cut looks adorable! I'm glad you had a good Christmas vacation!

    ReplyDelete