Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another "Sunday" Project

I finished this shirt a week or two ago. It's another of my "Rachelpologies" (Anthropology knock-offs made by moi). I'm wishing I had a picture of the Anthropology original, just for comparison. It looks kind of big, I know...it's not very form-fitting, but it is very flattering. I still haven't decided whether my favorite part is the fluttery sleeves or the big ribbon bow, but I love it so much I've worn it like three times. It's super comfy!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! YOu are so good at sewing!! That looks amazing.. I should have spent more time sewing with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! It is so beautiful! I really cannot understand how you do such things with a sewing machine. You blow my mind. You are so talented. People like me just have to look longingly at the Anthropologie catalog because we can't do anything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shirt is amazing just like all the Rachelopologies (did I spell that right?) that I have seen so far. I would totally buy that in a heartbeat if I saw it in a store. I've trained Matt so well that when we are out shopping he knows anything with a bow is a 'kristen' type of shirt. You should start your own little boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this, you are so creative. And when are you going to start selling these?

    ReplyDelete