Friday, November 19, 2010

My Little Friends

It seems like most of my close friends now have little kids, and I love it. There's something about having them around that makes everything more fun....at least, I'm having a lot of fun. I love being called "Rachel H," love silly, twirling girls in tutus, and love knock-knock jokes with made-up punchlines that all contain the word "apple." Yes, apple. I've also had a lot of fun lately focusing some of my pent-up creative energy on little kid stuff. Here's a birthday cake I made a couple of weeks ago for my little bud Charlie:





And here's a little sneak-peek of some Christmas projects I just finished for Charlies sisters...



I can't wait to show you everything else I'm working on! But for now I've got to get some sleep. I'm off to Vegas tomorrow for a fun birthday weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous birthday! Too bad you weren't up here to make Aidan's cake. That would have been awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday tomorrow! You are so talented, look at that cake!!! I shouldve known your creativity would extend to cake decorating and doll making. You're amazing! I went to Anthropologie the other day and I just kept thinking "Rachel could make this for a fraction of the cost." :) I told my friends about your Rachel-pologies. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo very cute as always. You are so talented and so generous. Love you Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're happy these days.....

    If you ever want to check out our blog, the address is jandsbeck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete